1. Clean, sweep or vacuum subfloor of all debris.
2. Check subfloor. Should be clean, dry and level.
3. Roll out underlayment to length of room.
4. If below grade, extend up the wall 2”.
5. Join seam together. DO NOT overlap seams.
6. Underlayment with lip and tape- join seams together, overlap the film lip and attach to the adhesive bead. Remove tape release liner before applying film lip. For LAPWISE™ seam sealing technolgy, when rolling out second row, overlap LAPWISE™ seam 2”. Remove release liner and press LAPWISE™ seam together.